Uma Ramanan and K.J. Yesudas

My Brother-in-law used to sing in A.V.Ramanan’s music troop till 2000 (I think I remember the period right), I used to listen to Uma Ramanan’s voice.
After that I liked her voice with the combination of K.J. Yesudas. I felt the two voices blended nicely. I thought I will collect her songs sung with K.J. Yesudas and here it is:

Song : Ennuyir Neethane Movie : பிரியா Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas , Uma Ramanan
Song : Kanmani Nee Vara Movie : Thendrale Ennai தோடு Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas , Uma Ramanan
-----------------
Song : Aagaya Vennilave Movie : Arangetra Velai Music : Illayaraja Singers : S. Janaki, Uma Ramanan, K.J.Yesudas
----------------
Song : Nee Pathi Nan Pathi Movie : Keladi Kanmani Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas, Uma Ramanan
---------------
Song : Vaaname Mazhaimegame Movie : Madhu Malar Music : Gangai Amaran Singers : K.J.Yesudas, Uma Ramanan
----------------
Song : Athadi Adhisayam Movie : Manaivi Solle Manthiram Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas, Uma Ramanan
------------------
Song : Kuyiley Kuyiley Movie : Pulan Visaranai Music : Illayaraja Singers : Uma Ramanan, K.J.Yesudas
------------------
Song : Kasthoori Maane Movie : Puthumai Pen Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas, Uma Ramanan
------------------
Song : Kattaaya Kaadhal Movie : Thozhar Pandian Music : Illayaraja Singers : K.J.Yesudas, Uma Ramanan
-------------------
I will soon get the links for these songs and I wish to thank http://www.thiraipaadal.com/singers/Songs_Uma%20Ramanan_3.html for getting me this collection.
You can post in the comment in case if I have missed any and I will update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like “Diary” Program in Hello FM 106.4

Indian Police Cop

Hindu Articles