India vs Australia current series

This is the second match today (October 27, 2009) between India and Australia. First match, India lost by a meager 4 runs. Second match, currently poised to India win. With this trend, my analysis is, board of Cricket of India and Australia, wants the match wins equally shared by both the teams. So if my prediction is true, you can see a 4-3 series. Please note that this is just my theory based on my pure logic. I may be wrong but something tells me this is what might happen. Let us wait and see.

(One of the reasoning behind this, Ponting won the toss and elected to field. 90% of the time I have seen him opting to bat that too in a Day/Night match, I havent seen him electing to field.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like “Diary” Program in Hello FM 106.4

Indian Police Cop

Hindu Articles