Girls Smoking in India:

As I said in my previous post, I am listening to Diary program in 106.4 Hello FM radio. In the past 10 days, I have heard from 2 persons telling their friends (girl) started smoking.


One guy said he knew this girl during school days and when she went to B’lore for college studies and when she came back, she had picked up smoking and drinking.

Another guy said when he was sightseeing a girl in the terrace, he saw this girl smoking and that is why she comes to terrace for reading.

Man… I cannot accept girls smoking. For some reasons, it bothers me a lot. What to do? We have to teach starting from the young age itself not to smoke. I was thinking girls won’t smoke in India but this generation has changed. Parents need to know what their kids are doing and also who their friends are and their behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like “Diary” Program in Hello FM 106.4

Indian Police Cop

Avatar