Avatar

I am yet to watch this movie.

I was watching a video on anti Sai Baba elements, who mainly want to propogate christianity. I am not against any religion. I am not a religionist. (I dont know if there is a term like that but I think you will understand what I mean!!).. I was again started to search about Universe and its formation. When I did a initial search, I came across an interesting article.

"Avatar's moon Pandora Could Be Real, Planet-Hunters Say"

It says that, Astronomers have spotted hundreds of Jupiter-sized objects in a range of orbits. Alpha Centauri A is a system featured in Avatar. It is a bright, nearby star very similar to our Sun. Astronomers are also hunting for red dwarf star that is closer and possibly may have life in it.

Astronomers are considering tidal locking could be a problem for red dwarfs. Tidal locking is one side of the planet would be baked in constant sunlight, while the other side would freeze in constant darkness. An exomoon in the habitable zone wouldnt face this.

This is kindling my interest to watch this movie. I will try to watch this movie asap.

One more interest to watch this movie is the Director James Cameron. I think I have seen most of his films like "The Terminator", "Aliens", "The Abyss", "Terminator 2", "True Lies", "Titanic".

To watch: Piranha 2: The Spawning

source: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091217183444.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like “Diary” Program in Hello FM 106.4

Indian Police Cop