Flash of thought

This is a strange thing but it happens to me sometimes.

I think of an incident for a few seconds and then doesnt too much concentrate on it and jumps to another topic abruptly and after some time I see that incident happening. I realise, oh, I thought about it and why I didnt give too much thinking on it!! however, if I concentrate too much that doesnt happen..

For ex: today when I was driving to work, I was a bit hungry and dont want to goto Maccee as yesterday only I went there! I was just thinking, what if someone brings some breakfast to office.. and then I forgot about it and went with the radio topic thought.

To my surprise, in our break room there were doughnuts!!

This is not the only incident however, I have had so many in my past..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like “Diary” Program in Hello FM 106.4

Indian Police Cop

Avatar