Scope baseline is an output of Create WBS process.
- conditions or capabilities that are to be met by the project or present in the product, service or result
- include the quantified and documented needs and expectations of the sponsor, customer, and other stakeholders.
Project Scope statement includes the description of the project scope, major deliverables, assumptions and constraints.
WBS is a hierarchical decomposition of the total scope of work to be carried out by the project team to accomplish the project objectives and create the required deliverables.
A control account is a management control point where scope, budget, actual cost, and schedule are integrated and compared to the earned value for performance measurement.
WBS dictionary a document that provides detailed deliverable, activity and scheduling information about each component in the WBS.
- Code of account identifier
- Description of work
- Assumptions and constraints
- Responsible organization
- Schedule milestones
- Associated schedule activities
- Resources required
- Cost estimates
- Quality requirements
- Acceptance criteria
- Technical references
- Agreement information